Saturday, May 23, 2009

Genius caricature from California

In response to an article reporting that Schwarzenegger intends to cut off Welfare completely for the poor in CA....

It is about time! I went to collage and paid every dime my own self. My husband made too much money ($18,000. a year ) ,but standing in line one day a girl from another country was there to get her $3500. pell grant. Always hearing people talk about what they was going to do with their money. These darn females needs to start taking birth control pills. I was 14 when I had my son with no help from anybody so don't tell me it can't be done. Just a bunch of girls want to suck tax paider money. get rid of the green cards and illegals. Also stop sending money to people who hates us. I also don't have insurance so will just have to lay down and die, but don't expect somebody to give it to me. Get a life and get off your butt dead beats!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home